The fourth in a series of films highlighting trade and business in Dubai, looks at the creative industries in the Emirate. Artists, collectors and cultural leaders talk about Dubai’s burgeoning local art scene and examine its growing role in the wider world of art and culture.
This video features:
- Saeed Al Naboodah, Acting Director, Dubai Arts and Culture Authority
- Abdulhamid Juma, Chairman, Dubai International Film Festival
- Michael Jeha, Managing Director, Christies
- Antonia Carver, Fair Director, Art Dubai
- Ben Floyd, Director & Co-founder, Art Dubai
- Reem Al Ghaith, Visual Artist & Founder of Tinkah