Dubai means Business: Events
The fifth film in the series that looks at trade and business in Dubai. Through the eyes of business leaders, this film examines the city's capabilities as a hub for global events. From major shows at Dubai World Trade Centre to sporting spectaculars, Dubai is increasingly setting the standard for blue-chip events.
This video features:
- His Excellency Mohamed Alabbar, Chairman of the Board, Dubai Events & Promotions Establishment
- His Excellency Helal Saeed Almarri, Director General, Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing, CEO, Dubai World Trade Centre
- Paul Griffiths, Chief Executive Officer, Dubai Airports
- Colm McLoughlin, Executive Vice Chairman, Dubai Duty Free
- David Richardson, Chief Executive, International Cricket Council
- George O’Grady, Chief Executive Officer, European Tour
Dubai means Business: Culture
The fourth in a series of films highlighting trade and business in Dubai, looks at the creative industries in the Emirate. Artists, collectors and cultural leaders talk about Dubai’s burgeoning local art scene and examine its growing role in the wider world of art and culture.
Dubai means Business: SME
The third in a series of films exploring trade and business in Dubai today. For entrepreneurs, Dubai is a place of fast growth, innovation and a ‘can do’ attitude that can be seen across creative spaces such as Shelter and the Pavilion where opportunities for creativity and collaboration flow.
Dubai means business: Trade
The second in a series of three films exploring trade and business in Dubai today. Business leaders talk about Dubai’s position as an international trade hub and a gateway to the wider region and emerging economies such as Africa, Brazil, China and India.
Dubai means Business: Infrastructure
The first in a series of three films exploring trade and business in Dubai today. Business leaders talk about physical infrastructure and its impact on economic geography as well as the intangibles that enable ease of business in the emirate.