The second in a series of three films exploring trade and business in Dubai today. Business leaders talk about Dubai’s position as an international trade hub and a gateway to the wider region and emerging economies such as Africa, Brazil, China and India.
This video features:
- Fahad Al Gergawi, Chief Executive Officer, Foreign Investment Office, Dubai FDI
- Gerald Lawless, Executive Chairman, Jumeirah Group
- Russell Haworth, Managing Director for the Middle East & Africa region, Thomson Reuters
- Nicholas Maclean, Managing Director, CB Richard Ellis Middle East
- Wu Qiunan, Deputy Managing Director, PetroChina International (Middle East) Co., Ltd